Responsible in terms of data protection is:
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically recorded. This information (server log files) contains:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which the access has been made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the website content you have requested and is mandatory when using the Internet. In particular, the data is processed for the following purposes:
- ensuring a problem-free connection to the website,
- ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions to draw on your person.
If you contact us by e-mail regarding questions of any kind, you give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of establishing contact. A valid email address is required for this purpose. It is used to link the request to its subsequent response. The submission of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing your requests your personal data will be automatically deleted.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use contemporary encryption methods (i.e. SSL) over HTTPS.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent to this,
- the processing of data is necessary to process a contract with you,
- the processing of data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided by law provide for various storage periods. After the respective purpose or expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided:
- obtain information about your data stored by us and their processing,
- correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your data stored by us,
- restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data by us and
- data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
If you have any questions about your data protection, please send us an email
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Back to the homepage